Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This GMC Yukon is wearing a brand new set of 26" Velocity VW 12 (concave) Chrome wheels wrapped with 305-30-26 Lexani. :) If you have any further questions feel free to give us a call thank you.

(626) 814-1158

WWW.AUDIOCITYUSA.COM by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

26" Velocity VW 12 (concave) Chrome wheels on GMC Yukon by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

26" Velocity VW 12 (concave) Chrome wheels on GMC Yukon by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I've always thought about a rig like this, but lowered. How big can you you on these SUV's when they are dropped?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've always thought about a rig like this, but lowered. How big can you you on these SUV's when they are dropped?
We've lowered trucks on 28" wheels, but we don't recommend it. 26s or 24s is the best way to go with a leveling kit.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
We've lowered trucks on 28" wheels, but we don't recommend it. 26s or 24s is the best way to go with a leveling kit.
Thats what I was thinking...24's as a daily driver. Waiting for that new body style to come out!
Keep up the good work...thanks for supporting L4P!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats what I was thinking...24's as a daily driver. Waiting for that new body style to come out!
Keep up the good work...thanks for supporting L4P!

When you get the new body style please give us a call so we can slap on some wheels on that truck, and yes always repping L4P. :clap:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I would have done 24s with that wheel as it maximizes the size based on the style and thus would still look big in 24 and then could accept a lot more lowering options. Will look much better however when leveled out...

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have done 24s with that wheel as it maximizes the size based on the style and thus would still look big in 24 and then could accept a lot more lowering options. Will look much better however when leveled out...
I agree with you XSTAR, but our customer insisted on running 26s. Customer said he would think about lowering it in the future.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sick! I came into this thread expecting something awful, but was pleasantly surprised. Concavity always saves the day :)

I'd love to see these in 24's on a pearl white or black Escalade.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts