Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted a sporty lightweight forged wheel for my '14 and decided on these 1 piece forged "Velocity" wheels from USW Forged. I really like this design, the thin spokes do a good job of showing off the Brembos. Decided to get the wheels done in gloss black to match all the gloss black accents on the grill, mirrors, roof, and badging.

Was able to fit 305/40/22 with absolutely 0 rub, even with the suspension lowered. I am really happy with the meaty sidewall and ride quality even with the larger wheels.

The Nitto 420s do make a little bit of noise on the highway but other than that they are great so far.

I have been running this setup for a few months now but just finally had time to get some photos.

·
Registered
67 Posts
MAN, it's about time someone around here figured out how to put wheels & tires on an SUV and have it look good - VERY nicely done!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a detail shot of the wheel:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well done man, the wheel and tire combo on there looks perfect. I'm definitely shocked that 305s would fit without rubbing. Also, the light bar in the grille is a nice touch.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well done man, the wheel and tire combo on there looks perfect. I'm definitely shocked that 305s would fit without rubbing.
I was surprised myself, still have yet to have a single rub even loaded down with passengers and going up steep curbs.

Also, the light bar in the grille is a nice touch.
Thanks, it comes in handy!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone use an aftermarket TPMS on the 2014 Range Rover Sport? I have aftermarket sensors and they are not being recognized. Land Rover wants nearly $700 for a set of tire pressure sensors... seems a bit excessive.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Anyone use an aftermarket TPMS on the 2014 Range Rover Sport? I have aftermarket sensors and they are not being recognized. Land Rover wants nearly $700 for a set of tire pressure sensors... seems a bit excessive.
I haven't personally used them, but they exist for a reason. You can try a set and return them if they don't work.
To lower it, did you have the air suspension reprogrammed or something?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts