Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering whats the biggest tire I can fit on 22inch rims on my2010 RRS??

I fish bass tournaments all season long and tow a boat so my biggest concern is fitting a 22inch spare under the truck and having the least worry about a cracked rim or flat tire.

I have the stock 19inch rims now on there, but is there anyway to get the same width of a tire on a 22 inch rim or not a chance?? I ran the Zeon LTZ's on my last landrover I just traded in, would those make a significant difference compared to other tires??

·
Registered
225 Posts
I know on the full-size rovers...with an aggressive enough offset...you can fit 305/40R22's (Cooper Zeon LTZ's or Nitto Terra Grapplers). You might be able to squeeze those on the Sport as well...might be pushing it though. I would stick with 285/40R22's for the sport...unfortunately there are no all-terrain tires in that size. Or if you are brave enough try the 305/40R22's!!!

Cheers

·
Registered
57 Posts
Im running a 275/45/22 on my 2012 sport and it fits reals nice. No rub even at full lock of the steering wheel.

Of course mine is mostly street driven, IDK aabout yourself.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
We have fit the 305/40/22 Cooper LTZ's on the full size, I doubt they will fit on the RRS though. It depends alot on the offset of the wheels as well, but it will definitely be tough to make it fit with no drama.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The issue is always the rear passenger wheel well always rubs bc of the extra plastic molding in the well to protect the gas lines or tank. I dunno but it sux. One of theses days im going to combust in flames while making a hard left hand turn I just know it.

·
Registered
225 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts