Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide... I always typically believe bigger is better, but figured I would ask from people who have already done it.

I was about to order 24"s but I noticed a lot of people seem to just be using 22"?

I'm leaning towards forgiato otto's, black and brushed.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Trying to decide... I always typically believe bigger is better, but figured I would ask from people who have already done it.

I was about to order 24"s but I noticed a lot of people seem to just be using 22"?

I'm leaning towards forgiato otto's, black and brushed.
24's look too hood IMO, whereas 22's neither look too big nor too small.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Well, it all depends what you personally like. There is no universal answer to cover it all. We did a 24" setup on a Range Rover, it looked quite good! If you want, drop me a few photos of your car, maybe I can get you some nice renderings, just to help you with your decisions and to get you more suggestions!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
22's look small sometimes but you can do it with some beefy tires. 24's are massive and definitely would be the craziest looking setup.

Here is our Rover with 24's and here is a customer's Rover we just worked on that has 22's. He will be upgrading to beefier tires soon!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I am going to say the 23" setup. A RRS looks perfect with 23" wheels.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I'm cool with Jordans - 24's honestly just look ghetto on a Sport (although the FFRR can definitely handle 24's).
Absolutely true. The RRS should have 23's and the FFRR should have 24's. :bow1:

·
Registered
209 Posts
24's. some 22's look like 20's depending on style you cant even tell they are 22's...some nice fitting 24's so theres no big gap with a right sized tire will make it flow smoothly.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Personally go with 24" because they look great! No ghetto look or anything! If you have good roads in your city, you won't find any problems with that size.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Largest issue with 23's is tires. its a 25 series tire, which is really thin, doable, but you have to be very careful

I love the way 23's look on the RRS though.

·
14,490 Posts
22"s on an SUV are WAY to small and don't even fill up the wheel well. 24s definitely.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Between 22 and 24 I'd say go 24.. all the way. It's pretty clear to me in the picture with the black range on 22's and the white on 24's ... no argument here !

1 - 20 of 57 Posts