Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so it's not a Bentley with four doors, but ever since I heard the song (Days in the East: Drake) I've wanted to say it. It's a 2013 Bentley Continental GT This is my first exotic, and 2 months ago I never though I would have it this quickly. Feels very surreal right now and I'm glad I can partake in the car side or this forum and not just the business side!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot man!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Why'd you go with the Bentley over the Rolls? Beautiful machine, just wondering why you chose the Bentley over others.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Something's off here just sayin'

Congrats anyway

Reactions: pip

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Something's off here just sayin'

Congrats anyway
What exactly is off here? Would appreciate some some analysis so I can respond, instead of a accusation that has no base.

Why'd you go with the Bentley over the Rolls? Beautiful machine, just wondering why you chose the Bentley over others.
For quite a few reasons, but nothing against Rolls. The main reason being I live in a small town, and I honestly felt like a Rolls Royce would stick out waaaaay to much. I grew up and went to college in this town, and I've never once seen an exotic in it. I just didn't want to be THAT guy really, and felt the Bentley was much more subtle (I was right too, my mom still thinks this is a BMW, didn't want to explain the difference). I also wanted something that I could speed a little in. I really wanted a Lamborghini, but it wasn't practical for any day to day driving.

Congrats, what does your Rover look like? Any pictures?
Yea, I'm not in the same town as it at the moment, but when I get back I can get you some pictures. It's really not that special though, just a slightly upgraded interior package black Range.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Congrats man! Is that a result of your trading algorithms or full time work elsewhere? Well deserved reward either way.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Congrats! Looks absolutely stunning.

Same with my recent car purchase - beginning of this year I thought I would never be serious shopping in cars in this caliber, but time and fortune changes I guess.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
for some reason when i saw your car picture i started to sing "started from the bottom now we her" hahaha
Congrats man enjoy it with good health.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
And still no pics of RR - Bentley side by side hmmmm how strange!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
we gonna need so of dat lego ....

Reactions: chidoks
1 - 20 of 52 Posts