Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i'd be more impressed if he earned them all himself. still a nice fleet though, too bad it didnt say which ones he had exactly.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
haha, i cant hate... but i secretly do...

probably a cool guy anyways

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
If his dad brought him up well I hope atleast he has a good attitude and isn't the normal spoiled rich kid... Sick car collection

·
L4P Automotive Correspondent
4,100 Posts
geesh, even has a bugatti veyron incoming.........
must be nice to have daddy buy them all for you

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I'm jealous, sure he didn't do a damn thing for it, but you have to respect him for what he has and how old he is. I wanna see his 599 Roadster when he gets it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I don't know why you guys are hating on him, sure his dad bought the cars for him but that doesn't mean he's some spoiled jerk maybe that just means his dad wants him to be happy. You guys make it seem like it's his fault that he was born into money and that he doesn't deserve anything.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I don't know why you guys are hating on him, sure his dad bought the cars for him but that doesn't mean he's some spoiled jerk maybe that just means his dad wants him to be happy. You guys make it seem like it's his fault that he was born into money and that he doesn't deserve anything.
+1. Im sure if you guys had the money and your son wanted these cars you would find a way to buy them for him.. ie make him work for it somehow and sheeeet

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i'm not hating, im just not "impressed". It said he was a mechanical engineering student, so clearly he's not just coasting through life, but seems to be working for himself. So I respect and applaud that he seems to been raised to appreciate money and its worth.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
agreed

brb drinking haterade
this made me chuckle :laugh:

·
Registered
634 Posts
If we were all born into wealth clearly like this is, The wolrd would have nothing because there wouldn't be guys like us out there willing to work hard to get somewhere..Either way, His dad bought them, good on him, My dad bought me my first car..Wasn't a ferrari..But hey, I wouldn't say no

1 - 20 of 82 Posts