Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks ok, when I think of Maserati I think of sexy coupes and big V8's, can't blame them for entering the SUV market to make more revenue though. Would personally go with the new Jaguar F Pace over this.

There's something about an "exotic SUV" that rubs me the wrong way.

It's kinda like.. "I wanted to get in touch with my inner child and buy the exotic I'v always wanted since childhood but since I'm whipped by my wife I have to settle for this safe, clunky and roomy SUV so I can haul the kids from soccer practice while my wife gets botox." kinda car.

·
Registered
170 Posts
This makes me cringe a little. I don't what it is about exotic SUVs but they just dont work for me. The only exceptions are the G wagen (not really exotic anyway) and the Porsche Macan. Anyway, I'm a long way off affording one so doesn't worry me haha.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Looks ok, when I think of Maserati I think of sexy coupes and big V8's, can't blame them for entering the SUV market to make more revenue though. Would personally go with the new Jaguar F Pace over this.

There's something about an "exotic SUV" that rubs me the wrong way.

It's kinda like.. "I wanted to get in touch with my inner child and buy the exotic I'v always wanted since childhood but since I'm whipped by my wife I have to settle for this safe, clunky and roomy SUV so I can haul the kids from soccer practice while my wife gets botox." kinda car.
Or maybe I only have one parking spot in the condo and Its snowing for like 6 months where I live, but hey I still want that luxury.......nothing wrong with this cars

Reactions: Zveris

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm also not impressed with the cadre of exotic SUVs popping up. I like the G and am okay with the Porsche - that has grown on me. The rest just don't seem to find the right balance between form and function - they seemed like forced rather than inspired designs.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
That back end looks eerily similar to the back of the infiniti. The front looks nice and i'm sure the luxury inside won't disappoint but is this really what you want to think of when you think of maserati? I'll be honest I don't like the porsche suv's for the reason...you take a brand and heritage and make it bland when you do this, but as said before they have to make money somehow.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
That back end looks eerily similar to the back of the infiniti. The front looks nice and i'm sure the luxury inside won't disappoint but is this really what you want to think of when you think of maserati? I'll be honest I don't like the porsche suv's for the reason...you take a brand and heritage and make it bland when you do this, but as said before they have to make money somehow.
you think brand image dissociation (degradation?) is bad when bmw did the M suv and porsche the cayenne turbo s? wait untill the ferrari suv. Im still waiting for my lambo suv tho. shoulda picked up the lm002 2yrs ago and kicking myself now for sure.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
you think brand image dissociation (degradation?) is bad when bmw did the M suv and porsche the cayenne turbo s? wait untill the ferrari suv. Im still waiting for my lambo suv tho. shoulda picked up the lm002 2yrs ago and kicking myself now for sure.
Yes although I think BMW making an SUV was less of brand image departure then cayenne for Porsche

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
this car is built on a Ghibli frame, which is a a re-bodied Chrysler 300 which is based on W140 s-class frame. You decide if thats good or bad.

·
Registered
7 Posts
BUY fake/real passports driving license,identity card etc.WhatsApp: +19372030970

Best Quality Fake/real IDs,Passports,Marriage certificates,Drivers license etc

1 - 20 of 20 Posts