Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
I like it too. The rear lights will take some getting used to but overall it looks amazing.

I hope every single car is ordered with the model designation removed. It looks really out of place there in the center..

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Really? That question can be applied to 75% of all cars.. Why wouldn't they build it? The big luxury coupe segment is doing quite well isn't it?
I don't know is it? Why would you want a giant car with only 2 doors? To each their own but it's not my cup of tea...that interior tho is ridonculous

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Coupes in general have stormed back into production due to demand!

All one needs do is take a look at the trend over the past 5yrs. And if you also look at the current concepts: Elmiraj comes to mind. There is nothing sexier than a large Grand Touring Coupe IMO!

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Am I the only one that thinks it's too small? The CL was always huge. I think the 65 model even weighed more than an S sedan. I like big, long, two door cars. I am going to withhold judgement until I see one in the flesh. But it better be huge...
It probably only looks small. I bet it's not much smaller than a S-Class!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Love it. I've already reserved my spot for an allocation of the S63 Coupe!
Very excited to get this, as I'm getting bored of my G63!
Can't wait to get info on the 63, because the 550 already looks nuts!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Looks great! CL has never been for the average buyer, majority ones that I see on the roads are actually the AMG lines so the S coupe should receive the same treatment within the market. I can even say I'm expecting these to sell better than before due to the S sedan's new look and it's numbers! Excited to see this in person!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Big coupes have always been the definition of sexy....and this qualifies to the tee.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
that is gorgeous !

·
Registered
712 Posts
I don't know is it? Why would you want a giant car with only 2 doors? To each their own but it's not my cup of tea...that interior tho is ridonculous
The Bentely CGT has always sold well and is going strong atm too. Don't know the numbers for the 6-series and CL though but I'd guess they're doing quite well. If I was 50+ I'd love to have a big lux coupe as a DD.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts