Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Man I cannot wait for the RS to come out. Now if they could just sort out the current GT3's :)

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Please let it be a GT2

edit: probably not a GT2 :( Just looked back and saw the exhaust is the GT3. Maybe the GT3RS will have a wider body so they just used the Turbo body panels and the production version of the GT3RS will have turbo width minus the vents?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Please let it be a GT2

edit: probably not a GT2 :( Just looked back and saw the exhaust is the GT3. Maybe the GT3RS will have a wider body so they just used the Turbo body panels and the production version of the GT3RS will have turbo width minus the vents?
At first i thought its a GT2RS since it had the sides coops like a turbo car, but later found out its a GT3RS. I still want to know what are the scoops doing there :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
At first i thought its a GT2RS since it had the sides coops like a turbo car, but later found out its a GT3RS. I still want to know what are the scoops doing there :)
I heard the scoops are for cooling down the breaks/extra engine cooling... I believe the RSR GT3 has these side vents as well

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
such a beast

·
Registered
538 Posts
Side scoops are for extra cooling to the brakes... in fact I have always wondered why Porsche felt the need for the more cooling on the TT and GT2 but not the GT3's. The new GT3 RSR also has them as well, so I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that GT3RS would have them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts