Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a fantastic writeup of the greatest and fastest vehicle Porsche has ever created:

2015 Porsche 918 Spyder [w/video] First Drive - Autoblog
Gallery: 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder: First Drive Photo Gallery - Autoblog

During one of my later trips around the circuit, with the vehicle mapped on its most aggressive Hot Lap setting, I buried the throttle on the long straight. My eyesight became blurry as 887 horsepower and 940 pound-feet of torque flattened my hair against the seat. Moments later when I glanced down and caught the speedometer rolling past 150 mph, I had to abruptly lift off the throttle to keep from running into the rear valance of the Turbo S – it is wickedly quick, and drama-free. The 918 is so effortless to drive fast and forgiving at the limit that I'm quite sure it's is going to allow its owners to set multiple new records at their local tracks.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Thanks for posting. Wicked vehicle. The porsche in front wasn't giving up any ground though.. Looked like a turbo? Couldn't get a good look. 918 is awesome engineering.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for posting. Wicked vehicle. The porsche in front wasn't giving up any ground though.. Looked like a turbo? Couldn't get a good look. 918 is awesome engineering.
New Turbo S! No slouch with near 600hp. But I'm sure dude wasn't going balls out in a Million dollar whip either.

- BigMarcus on HTC 1

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sounds SO good...

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
more and more impressed by the 918 every time i read about it..... love it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts