Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always liked the direction Infiniti has taken their designs since 2011, particularly with the M model:
Very "Athletic yet Fluid" is how I describe it.
And this new flagship full size model is waaaaaaaaaaaaay nicer than the Lexus LS and honestly... with the right Color and of course Shoes (you know how I do!) I believe it will have just as much 'presence' as BMW, Audi or Benz! And the interior layout and materials are among the nicest.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
DAMNNN. I've always liked Infiniti over Lexus or Acura

·
Registered
142 Posts
good looking...but terrible naming convention for all Infinity models. They'll have to change it soon.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Very nice. Only question why is the driving modes under the gear shifter ? I see lot of new cars with this feature, do people constantly change driving modes ? I understand its a lot better than pushing buttons but I would think you would put a knob there for the dash screen like audi, bmw, mbz, etc.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I like it....but I can't agree it looks better than the LS460.
What has been clear is Lexus has always made the LS with clean lines. Classy yet understated. Stylish with a road presence but not sticking out like a sore thumb.

But I like the Infiniti....just won't ever compare to a Lexus.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I dig it.. But the new LS does looks pretty sick.. Not sure which I prefer. I do think they both definitely look unique in the abyss of 7 series' and S class'

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Nice, but it honestly doesn't compare to anything in it's league. ^ I honestly dislike Lexus but the LS sh*ts on this.. no comparison

·
Registered
693 Posts
It looks good, but this isn't on par with the LS 460, imo. I'm a fan of Infiniti too, but comparing it to Lexus LS, it's never been in the same league.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's what makes us all unique... Opinions. The LS is bland and boring as fok to me. Sticking a Cylon face on the grill didn't help.
I stand by my OP.

- BigMarcus on HTC 1

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh I'm not about to give up on my mistress just yet... :wink:

- BigMarcus on HTC 1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts