Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My name is Nick and I'm new to the forum. I currently own a '14 California 30, which I am pretty happy with. (Yes, i know Cali's get a bad rap, but the foldable hardtop was a must for me). What do you guys think about the new California T? Does a turbo belong in a Maranello road car? Is it worth the upgrade?

Thanks!

- NH

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I like the lines on mine. Theres a few things I dislike, the rear, specifically the stacked exhaust pipes, and the front fascia . I know that turbo charging has been done in Maranello before, but wasn't Enzo himself famously against the use of turbos? Also, I can't lie, the sound of that naturally aspirated v8 is one of my favorite parts of the car.

Also, have been thinking about putting some ADV5SFs on the SClass...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Never liked Cali's, however the new one has potential, and if it's done right I think it could look pretty nice. Pics of your cars?

·
Registered
848 Posts
It's not too bad. I honestly prefer the old to the new. Also only a 54hp increase? I'd stay with the one you currently have.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
You ask for pics and he disappears. I am totally shocked.

Reactions: A.D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I found him on Facebook, not a single picture of any cars. I know if I owned a Ferrari I'd have at least one picture of it on my FB

·
Registered
640 Posts
Lets give him some time to come through guys, surely OP will deliver.

Reactions: Chris796

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Why do people do this? Why go through the trouble of creating an account to lie about cars he doesn't own to get a recommendation about a car he can't afford? Did he think we would be stupid enough to believe him?

·
Registered
712 Posts
I found him on Facebook, not a single picture of any cars. I know if I owned a Ferrari I'd have at least one picture of it on my FB
I probably wouldn't so I say lets give him a few more days before we axe him.
And FWIW I really like the new Cali, big improvement over the last gen.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
First I was like

stoned.jpg

now...

excited.jpg

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm waiting to hear an audio clip of the engine before I pass judgement.
I have to say that it looks better than the old version, but for me the sound is so important and what I am most concerned about with the Turbo.

Anyone have an audio file of the new engine yet?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts