Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey out there.

This is the last year video the 458 in production… What a same if you ask me. Well back to the video. This video was made at a charity race for sick children in Denmark earlier this year. All the cars came from privat owners who was driving with the public for the good cause. Cars there was more special this year was the Bugatti Veyron and Pagani Zonda F which you can see on my channel to. Well this video is made with a new Ferrari 458 spider hope you will enjoy it, make sure to subscribe and share the video.

Thanks.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Great video - thanks for sharing!

I don't want to take away from the good nature of the event and the video, but with that being said I still can't help myself from shaking my head. Kudos to the owners coming out for a great cause and driving their cars around a track with the general public. I'm sure for many of the owners this may even be their first time on a track with their cars which I'm sure was great fun for them. However, that hand positioning, the fact he isn't even using the paddles to shift, and that he missed just about every apex makes me sad. You would think that if he spent all this money on such an incredible car that he would also invest in a proper driving school to get the most out of his investment too. Right now it's like if someone were to buy a really high end grand piano for them to only play chopsticks on... Just my $0.02

1 - 3 of 3 Posts