Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015-charger-srt-hellcat--680x453.jpg

Dodge has done it yet again, announcing the new 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat in a press release issued today. According to the release, this will be the “quickest, fastest and most powerful sedan in the world.”

Learn about the car, see the gallery and videos at: http://blog.dupontregistry.com/dodge/2015-dodge-charger-srt-hellcat-powerful-sedan-ever/

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
That would be quite something.... but if history teaches us anything from Dodge is that they like to put their top performing engines on anything that fits...

If they did the Challenger Hellcat, the Charger Hellcat... it won't surprise me to see a 300 and a Jeep with that same engine...

Here is to Dodge for having the balls to do it!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I really like it. Finally Dodge pulls out the big guns. I think the new CTS is ugly, it needs some V work to make it less ugly but I guess we all have our own opinions

·
Registered
318 Posts
I love my Dodge (Durango) and it's good to see the brand pull of shit like this. Their 2014+ cars and trucks have really done major transformations from before. Hell if the price is right I might even take one down for the hell of it.

·
Registered
901 Posts
It is amazing that they are doing this

1 - 11 of 11 Posts