·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't see one on the release of the pricing. Didn't mean to start another one if there was one already on pricing.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Might as well merge the threads...mods?

I'm impressed with the price, especially with the fact the current SRT's are in the neighborhood of 45-50k.

This won't be a limited run car either, so depreciation might make it even more affordable down the road..

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
They are also putting the Hellcat in the charger. Once they put it in the Jeep...

The SRT8 Jeep is the best selling of all the SRT models after all. Think about it, 707hp in an stock SUV capable of high 10s with some sticky rubber...mmmm
AMG fighter

·
Registered
66 Posts
charger comes first. the jeep is still up in the air. after dodge took back over SRT non dodge SRT vehicles are being canceled.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
source? Or are you just talking out of your ass.
He's for the most part correct. It's in Chryslers 5-year plan. SRT folded back into Dodge and is no longer a separate entity. Because of that Dodge is now going to be the 'performance' arm of Chrysler and they will be scaling back the other SRT branded vehicles. I believe the last year for the SRT Jeep is 2016/2017 IIRC. There will also be no more SRT 300...

On the other hand, Dodge will be coming out with new models over the next few years many of which will have an SRT variant (including an SUV.)

·
Registered
66 Posts
correct. srt journey and srt dart are coming. it's possible to see a hellcat in something like a durango in the future. but the jeep srt may have lived it's day.

·
Registered
901 Posts
They are also putting the Hellcat in the charger. Once they put it in the Jeep...

The SRT8 Jeep is the best selling of all the SRT models after all. Think about it, 707hp in an stock SUV capable of high 10s with some sticky rubber...mmmm
Exactly all I need is a Jeep Hellcat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts