Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is it! The spectacular 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06.

Looking stunning in an appropriate shade of yellow (the official color of Corvette Racing) the Z06 promises to be the most track-capable Corvette ever with 620 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque!

Exactly how that amount of power will be generated isn’t confirmed but it’s believed Chevy will use a supercharged V8 – the high torque number seems to suggest forced induction.

Either way, the power bump is a significant increase over the factory 455 hp in the Stingray and that torque figure actually puts the new Z06 ahead of the ZR1.
See more 2015 Corvette Z06 photos at AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Hot damn.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Let's see it in BLACK.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Saw one 3 months ago in person. Very nice. The benefits of living in the Metro Detroit area..

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Looks very grounded to the ground.

I really wished it stayed N/A, the LS7 was one of the coolest engines GM has ever made.

·
Registered
712 Posts
The front lip extensions on the sides are horrid. The rest looks bad ass! And even with those rear lights, this is the first Corvette since the C2 that I actually feel I would like to own.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Dont get me wrong because i love corvettes but cant say i love it. I think it would be so much better if they painted half the black on the car the body color. Not really sure why GM is trying to make an import car. Its not a 1992 civic being driven by a 16 year old kid who cant afford to paint a spoiler.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I made a few colors:

Reactions: Domesticdemon
1 - 20 of 43 Posts