Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
So you mentioned that the ghibli and this thing are one in the same. Just did some research and while it appears to share 75% commonality I'm not sure If it lowers Maserati's move with it even more in my mind or Chrysler improving there products. Perhaps they aren't mutually exclusive.

With this new knowledge you'd really have to be desperate for attention to get the "done up" Italian version and as much as it TRUELY breaks my heart to say, I think the 300 looks better exterior.
Is Italian manufacturing/design no longer sacred?
New riddle for the ages... What car is going to be more temperamental? The Detroitian or Italian?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
The red one (which I'm assuming is the 'S') looks great.

Overall MUCH better than the insider guesses were. I'd still take a Charger SRT (non-Hellcat) over it tho :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
The red one (which I'm assuming is the 'S') looks great.

Overall MUCH better than the insider guesses were. I'd still take a Charger SRT (non-Hellcat) over it tho :)
Off topic but, will there be a Charger SRT non-Hellcat? I thought the Hellcat would be the SRT variant?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Nice Bentley :D :D

·
Registered
610 Posts
Looks like the '14.

Handsome cars, nonetheless. The seats, door cards, and console all look especially good in that two tone treatment. That dash, however, is utterly ruined by that heinous panel for the TFT screen and center HVAC vents. Not sure how that got through the design phase.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Off topic but, will there be a Charger SRT non-Hellcat? I thought the Hellcat would be the SRT variant?
Yessir!

It breaks down like this for both Charger and Challenger- SRT Hellcat, SRT Regular (includes everything on the Hellcat except for the motor- brakes, suspension, etc.), Scat Pack 392 (SRT-light with last gen SRT brakes/suspension, the new gen's Superbee), then onto the 5.7L variants below that.

I personally have got my eye on a B5 Blue Charger SRT :)

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
I just cant bring myself to like them.... these and the 300C's are over done down here

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just cant bring myself to like them.... these and the 300C's are over done down here
i know exactly what you mean, i noticed that in upstate NY also when i lived there, BUT in Canada its a completely different demographic when it comes to this vehicle.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
i know exactly what you mean, i noticed that in upstate NY also when i lived there, BUT in Canada its a completely different demographic when it comes to this vehicle.
Interesting, is the pricing similar?

Yes, as pip said, here they use them as taxis (obviously not nearly as loaded as this one)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I have seen u post that a few times. Come up with something new. Who do u think you are? Chrysler? Only they get to recycle material " the e-class chassis from the 90s " and actually not come off looking like dumbasses
Soutside Chicago they call em' ghetto Bentley / Rolls, everyone drives them.......sorry if I hurt your feelings

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Interesting, is the pricing similar?

Yes, as pip said, here they use them as taxis (obviously not nearly as loaded as this one)
In Canada the basic model after tax is about $40 000

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have seen u post that a few times. Come up with something new. Who do u think you are? Chrysler? Only they get to recycle material " the e-class chassis from the 90s " and actually not come off looking like dumbasses
Soutside Chicago they call em' ghetto Bentley / Rolls, everyone drives them.......sorry if I hurt your feelings
No hurt feelings, just get annoyed when people make comments like that as we are not on the corner of Chicagoland

1 - 19 of 19 Posts