Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just read this piece on the 2015 X6, but it seems that there are TONS of variants, but no REAL "M" version. What gives?

THE NEW 2015 BMW X6

I was planning on trading my 2012 X6M in for a new one in December, but I don't want all that "M sport cosmetic crap, I want the REAL thing!

Anyone know if they will be coming out with that actual X6M?

Thanks

·
Registered
108 Posts
M models always come out later in the production cycle. Lots of testing involved. Hold on to that 2012m for now, it might be a year or two.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Scrap what they don't sell as well and continue to produce consumer cars. Not impressed with BMW.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M's always come out 2 years after a new model.
I want to trade this one before the warranty runs out, so I guess I'll have to take whatever they have for now.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Get an m5 you won't be disappointed. I saw the x6m in testing at the performance center and it looks vicious, it's just not ready yet.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Get an m5 you won't be disappointed. I saw the x6m in testing at the performance center and it looks vicious, it's just not ready yet.
Not a fan of the M5 at all. I want the X6M. I have one now and love it...I just want a new one.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I tried to like it, but I just can't. The X6 is like German Pontiac Aztek...

If I was in the 4 door SUV or hatch market I'd lean toward an X5M or audi A7, but to each their own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts