Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
At first I didn't like it at all. But it actually looks really nice in person. Unfortunately I'd still never want a Masi sedan unless it was some insane deal. I'll stick to the Masi coupes. I'll be selling mine next year and picking up a 07-8 Masi GT or Bentley GT.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Everyone I know who doesn't know anything about cars were asking why Maserati even made a commercial, but it got them talking. I personally loved the fact that they did.

·
Registered
469 Posts
i like it.. what do you guys REALLY think though, would you actually get it for a daily driver?
It's much different then the average bmw 550i, CLS or E class..
and yeah it has some Chrysler parts, but the engine is italian..

·
14,490 Posts
i like it.. what do you guys REALLY think though, would you actually get it for a daily driver?
It's much different then the average bmw 550i, CLS or E class..
and yeah it has some Chrysler parts, but the engine is italian..
It has Chrysler parts? dafuq?.

Reactions: TXSTYLE

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
It uses the frame of a 300 that's been modified and does steal some interiors bits as well... but saying it's a Maserati 300 is a little bit of a stretch IMHO...

Almost all the manufacturers share parts these days. My question is did they pick the right parts for a 77k starting price vehicle?

Autoblog seems to think it's a pretty nice ride..

2014 Maserati Ghibli First Drive - Autoblog

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Control switchgears are from Chrysler and Garmin based navigation/media interface is Uconnect. Doesn't have any electronic aids (blind spots etc) - the Italian way.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
It uses the frame of a 300 that's been modified and does steal some interiors bits as well... but saying it's a Maserati 300 is a little bit of a stretch IMHO...

Almost all the manufacturers share parts these days. My question is did they pick the right parts for a 77k starting price vehicle?

Autoblog seems to think it's a pretty nice ride..

2014 Maserati Ghibli First Drive - Autoblog
my 2012 300 sounds like a Maserati, does that count LOL?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts