Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Lexus IS – We can now see what the LF-CC concept shown in Paris was really about. The all-new 2014 Lexus IS is almost here. The production version of Lexus’ best selling car is months away from its showroom debut and already drawing attention. You’ll notice that Lexus is shooting for a more aggressive look overall with the new chassis, something they’ve been working on since critics, and buyers, kept saying Lexus vehicles were boring cars.

2014-lexus-is-grill.jpg

Read more

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Look like its bending time/ morphing into another dimension with that front end. I'm sure it'll look good in person.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Lol at the front end what the hell is that?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Front ends have always been criticized when made prominent, remember when the A6 came out in 2005? Now the Audi styling is one of the most respected all-around in the industry. The car in darker shades will also make those creases a bit more subtile.
I have always loved the Audi styling of their front ends on their cars. I believe that the new A8 looks fantastic. This on the other hand just does not work well. It is just too busy to be stylish for me.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
it'll probably end up being the same spindle grill like all the other models. ES, GS, LS...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts