Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Maybe Global Autosports doesn't know it is a 50th Anniv Roadster.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
725k for Aventador lol

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I swear this site can be seriously depressing sometimes.....*sigh* why was I born beautiful and not rich :(

Nice ride, however was never a fan of yellow cars. $725k I have stop, get out to put the roof on, not worth it. I would be happy with the coupe.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Reactions: Vick

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Roger Penske paid $900k for his.
"Penske’s winning bid was an impressive $900,000, which is roughly double the asking price for one the stunning roadsters."
It's for charity it dosn't mean it's worthed 900k

·
Registered
286 Posts
"Penske’s winning bid was an impressive $900,000, which is roughly double the asking price for one the stunning roadsters."
It's for charity it dosn't mean it's worthed 900k
Maybe it is worthed Mr. Penske's extra $450k because its for charity.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Platinum Sponsor
51 Posts
Actually the window, completely loaded with carbon packages inside and out is $615k. He paid $285k over for it.

The one listed for sale is about $100k over sticker which is basically what they are asking for a lot of new Roadsters.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Actually the window, completely loaded with carbon packages inside and out is $615k. He paid $285k over for it.

The one listed for sale is about $100k over sticker which is basically what they are asking for a lot of new Roadsters.
AKA: lubejobs42

2nd account? I'm confused lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
That is my biz account. My auto sign in signed me in under that name. Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts