Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I'm not saying this to insult you in any way, this is a very clean car. But you guys do understand that this is L4P right? Many of us here don't have the ambitions to buy Honda's and trick them out.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not saying this to insult you in any way, this is a very clean car. But you guys do understand that this is L4P right? Many of us here don't have the ambitions to buy Honda's and trick them out.

I see well I didn't know L4P had something against honda's?????????????????????????????????????????????? BTW we also do BMW, MBZ, AUDI, CADILLAC, LAMBORGHINI, FERRARI, BENTLEY, CHEVY, FORD ETC, not just honda's Gevojanyan. :bow1: We respect all of our customers cars, doesn't matter if it's falling apart it's their car and we will help them out in any way we can. :)

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
There's some guy on here who has a tricked out Honda Accord Crosstour lol. It's even his avatar picture

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
We don't respect all of your customers cars, just the high end ones. :p

With that being said, I do like the new Accord. Wheels kinda look cheap though.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I think AudioCity realizes what most members don't--the fact that most on here may aspire to drive an exotic at some point, but certainly don't at the moment, which would be my guess as to why they are showcasing vehicles that are currently attainable. It's hard to sell wheels that fit a wishful thought.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts