Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For this beautiful 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Single Cab we ran a set of 28" DUB Baller matte black with machine double tint face. Wheel, and tire set up is 28x10 wrapped with 295-25-28 Tires. If you have any further questions feel free to give us a call thank you.

Rims Online | After Market Wheels | Rim by Audio City USA

(626) 814-1158

AudioCityUsa www.audiocityusa.com by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

28" DUB Baller on 2014 Chevy Silverado Single Cab by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

28" DUB Baller on 2014 Chevy Silverado Single Cab by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

28" DUB Baller on 2014 Chevy Silverado Single Cab by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr​

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I'm sorry but how can ANYONE think that looks good haha.

Reactions: In AWD We Trust

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Lmao

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Why would you buy a truck then put huge wheels on it??

Basically takes away the only reason why you'd buy one to begin with.

·
Registered
365 Posts
HATE to be a hater, but that is really bad. Maybe same wheels, in a 18 and dropped?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I don't think it's awful. Wheels are too big, and the truck just lacks a lot--needs to be color-matched, debadged, lowered, etc. I've always liked trucks, because that's what I started out with.

Probably 75% of truck buyers don't use their trucks for the intended purpose anyways. Just like buying a Ferrari with no intention to track it. I own two myself and use the bed(s) maybe once a month and tow even less--only if I'm towing to the track, really.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
man .... love to give constructive feedback on stuff like this, I imagine it cost the owner a ton ... but boy, that looks sooooo dumb... It's hilarious and dumb at the same time .. it'll probably break necks, for all the wrong reasons...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Those wheels would last 0.5 seconds around here, possibly the smallest tires I've ever seen. Respect to the owner though for doing what they wanted. Not my style though.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hideous!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
No bueno.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts