Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
They are much less. This is the only time I've seen prices that high! You can easily get them high 50's-mid 60's. depending on options

·
Registered
848 Posts
We've got a 3LT, black on black Z51 and a 3LT Z51 silver on black both for $66,000 at our local dealership, was just in there today. I think that's even too much but apparently most dealerships cant even keep them in stock so the higher prices won't be coming down anytime soon.

Quick look on autotrader shows that a 3LT Z51 goes form $62,000 to $106,000 lmao.

·
Registered
160 Posts
maybe hes including market value for now. dealers probably will charge that since they're a new edition/generation.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Went to check one out a few weeks ago. They told me they'd be willing to give me a discount. So I guess that means below sticker. Didn't get into specifics though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been seeing repeatedly that Florida dealers have really high mark-up on Stingrays. Then again, maybe being able to drive all year round down there warrants it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Global, ya'll literally make me laugh out loud sometimes...
Isn't Global just an online marketplace and listing site, like autotrader for luxury cars? I don't think any of these vehicles prices are set by or are actually sold by them, it's just a collaborative site that lists sales around the country.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts