Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of the first 2014 BMW 328 XI GT to sport a set of 22" XIX X23 WHEELS with black windows, machine face, and a chrome lip. for any detailed info on the wheel, offset, hub, and tire set up please give us a call thank you.

(626) 814-1158

Rims Online | After Market Wheels | Rim by Audio City USA

audiocityusa.com by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

22" XIX X 23 black machine chrome lip on 2014 BMW 328 XI GT by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr​

22" XIX X 23 black machine chrome lip on 2014 BMW 328 XI GT by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

22" XIX X 23 black machine chrome lip on 2014 BMW 328 XI GT by AUDIO CITY WHEELS, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I haven't been a fan of the car but this one is more evidence the right fitting wheels can work wonders. Looks pretty good.

Reactions: AudioCityUsa

·
14,490 Posts
Those vertini hennessey wheels always look good on a BMW. Nice!. Seems like ever since I got those from you guys about 4 years ago every one started doing it :laugh:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Had it been me; I'd have gone for something subtle like 18-19" (max) VMR 710 and a drop. but then again the GT never sat right with me to begin with.However as the saying goes..to each his own. and like stated before if the customer was happy then that's all that counts.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Had it been me; I'd have gone for something subtle like 18-19" (max) VMR 710 and a drop. but then again the GT never sat right with me to begin with.However as the saying goes..to each his own. and like stated before if the customer was happy then that's all that counts.
Agree, would have gone 19" concave, but I don't like the BMW GT's so wouldn't have gotten it in the first place, but that's me.

Reactions: Sherusalem

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's all that matters.
:)

Those vertini hennessey wheels always look good on a BMW. Nice!. Seems like ever since I got those from you guys about 4 years ago every one started doing it :laugh:
Similar wheels, but these are the XIX X 23 not the vertini Hennessey, and yes this is a very popular design for BMW's.

Yes customer loved it.

Agree, would have gone 19" concave, but I don't like the BMW GT's so wouldn't have gotten it in the first place, but that's me.
Everyone has different taste. :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Everyone has different taste. :)
And that's the beautiful thing about cars and customization, you can do whatever you want because YOU like it. So many different brands, looks, styles to choose from that you're bound to find something that YOU like.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts