Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

It's almost time for the 2014 C&C season to get under way. Fresh off our first year of C&C in Bergen County, we're planning bigger and better events for 2014. It all starts with our double-header kick-off weekend on March 8th and 9th. Details can be found below:

On Saturday, March 8th, we will meet at 8:30 AM, prior to our 8:45 departure to Wide World Ferrari-Maserati.

From 9:00 - 11:00 AM, we will meet at Wide World for breakfast, and at 11, we will head up to Bear Mountain for a scenic drive and lunch.

Feel free to join us for any or all parts of that morning. Please PM me or e-mail [email protected] for information regarding where we are meeting before we drive up to Wide World.

---

On Sunday, March 9th, we will have our first scheduled meet of the year.

Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
627 East Ridgewood Ave

As always, we do not allow revving or burnouts. Please be respectful of the neighborhood that we are meeting in.

In addition to e-mail, you can join us via Facebook here or check out the blog with dates and pictures.

I hope to see you this season,
Tony Boniello

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking forward it it Tony.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next 3 event dates:

- Sunday, March 23rd (9:30 AM - 12:00 Noon, Ridgewood High School)

- Saturday, April 5th (Location TBA)

- Sunday, April 27th (Spring Premier Event - stay tuned for details!)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm awaiting the official flyer to be sent to me, but I wanted to announce our next C&C event:

Maserati of Bergen County is hosting our group for a meet, breakfast and test drives.

Sunday, April 27th

9:30 AM - 12:30 PM

145 Route 17 South
Upper Saddle River, NJ

Additional parking will be available at:

2 Park Way
Upper Saddle River, NJ

The dealer lot will fill quickly, so I suggest pulling into the office lot first, as you will approach it first, and move your vehicle if there is space at the dealer lot. Please RSVP to me via reply, PM or e-mail to confirm if you plan on attending.

I hope to have the flyer up soon!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The date is quickly approaching this weekend: we are on as scheduled. I suggest pulling into the office lot when you arrive (2 Park Way) and if there is any space at the dealer lot, someone will let you know. This avoids having to make a difficult U-turn.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have two new events coming up:

Saturday, May 10th:

Cars and Caffe meet at the Montvale Rest Area off the GS Parkway (Commuter parking lot)
9:30 AM - 12:00 Noon

-------

Tuesday, May 13th:

Inaugural C&C cruise-in

The Fireplace Restaurant
718 Route 17 North
Paramus, NJ

6:00 - 8:30 PM

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey everyone,

This coming Sunday, May 25th will be our Memorial Day meet and brunch at the Shannon Rose in Ramsey. The restaurant will be opening exclusively for us and will offer a special Cars and Caffe menu. Here are the details:

Shannon Rose Ramsey
1200 Route 17 North
Ramsey, NJ 07446

Please remember that we are guests of the Shannon Rose and want to be invited back, so do not engage in any disruptive behavior, such as burnouts.

Hope to see you then!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Our regularly scheduled C&C meet this Sunday takes us to the Fireplace Restaurant on Route 17 in Paramus, where breakfast will be made available all morning. Details:

The Fireplace Restaurant
718 Route 17 North
Paramus, NJ 07652

I recommend using the Route 17 entrance, as the front of the parking lot is paved better than the rear.

-------

I have changed plans for June 22nd slightly, by adding a scenic drive before our C&C meet (location TBD). The drive will begin at approximately 8:00 AM and will end at our eventual location for C&C that morning. To participate on our drive, please PM or e-mail [email protected].

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi guys,

This coming Sunday is our next Cars & Caffe event. Below are the details:

Sunday, July 6th

Ridgewood High School
627 East Ridgewood Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450

All classic, exotic, unique cars are welcome. Please refrain from any revving, burnouts or otherwise disruptive behavior. Light refreshments will be available.

Hope to see you then!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We will be returning to Maserati of Bergen County on Sunday, July 20th. A full breakfast will be catered. Cars should fill the office building before the dealer lot (2 Park Way, Upper Saddle River, NJ) before pulling into the dealer lot. If you pull in to the office lot and there is room, you can move your car at that time, but if the dealer lot fills up, you may have to make a U-turn.

The event runs from 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM.

Here is the flyer:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello everyone,

We will be visiting the Jack Daniels Audi Fair Lawn location this coming Sunday, August 3rd. They will be providing light refreshments.

Details:

16-01 McBride Ave
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Please be respectful and avoid burnouts and disruptive behavior.

All classic, exotic, sports, etc. cars are welcome as always.

We hope to see you then!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi guys,

This is last-minute, but we are hosting a brunch and meet this Sunday, August 17th at the Shannon Rose in Ramsey. They are offering a brunch menu for C&C members beginning at 10:00 AM.

Details:

Shannon Rose Ramsey
1200 Route 17 North
Ramsey, NJ 07446

All cars are welcome, but please do not attempt burnouts or disruptive behavior.

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello everyone,

This coming Sunday, November 23rd is our final Cars and Caffe event on the calendar for 2014! Join us one last time this year for C&C and light refreshments!

Details:

Ridgewood High School
627 East Ridgewood Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Please refrain from revving or otherwise disruptive behavior, as we are meeting in a residential neighborhood.

I hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Tony Boniello

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello everyone,

I wanted to post this about our upcoming event at Maserati of Bergen County this coming Sunday, June 14th. Those of you who have attended Cars and Caffe events in the past will know that these events are our best turnouts.

The event itself runs from 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM; a full catered breakfast will be served beginning at 9:30, and there will be live entertainment on site. We will also be joined by the Northeast Italian Car Club.

As the dealer lot is reserved, please park at the following office parking lot immediately before the Maserati lot:

2 Park Way
Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

Thanks and hope to see many of you then,
Tony

1 - 18 of 18 Posts