Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fully Loaded RS7. Carbon Fiber Optic Package exterior, Carbon Fiber Interior, 21" wheels, HUD, Sport Exhaust & Black Tips. Thing is a beast!

Let the modding begin! HRE wheels and H&R module ordered.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Beautiful car, congratulations and enjoy it in good health! Can't wait to see updated pictures

·
Registered
913 Posts
I don't even know what to say anymore... I'm impressed, that car is sexy.

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks great. sick whip game

My dealer just called me this week my Nardo Grey one came in. BUT then my RR dealer also called and said my sport Autobiography came in.

ugh!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Lookin good man, does it have a flat bottom steering wheel?
Mine will be here soon.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Awesome Audi. I'd love to hear what you think about the LED headlights once you see how they work.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Why do we have the RS7 here, and not the RS6?
I was going to ask that to Audi of America President when I saw him last evening, but he was having a conversation with another customer and I didn't want to interrupt. Then I had to leave.

But, it's because Audi is scared to bring avants over. I don't understand it at all.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Yeah, European marques won't bring their hatches over because the American market tends to prefer trunks over 5-doors.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I was going to ask that to Audi of America President when I saw him last evening, but he was having a conversation with another customer and I didn't want to interrupt. Then I had to leave.

But, it's because Audi is scared to bring avants over. I don't understand it at all.
Considering there's only 227 of us Americans that will buy a wagon when given a choice, we've made it fairly obvious that we hate them. Hell, even Subaru isn't going to offer a hatch/wagon with the WRX for the first time in 10 years...and considering the RS6 is a ridiculously expensive wagon, well there ya go...

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

They say it's because Americans don't buy wagons too often.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks great. sick whip game

My dealer just called me this week my Nardo Grey one came in. BUT then my RR dealer also called and said my sport Autobiography came in.

ugh!
Nardo Grey is so sick bro I wanted it in that color or white. Even the Suzuka grey looks good on this car

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
RS cars always sell because they are so exclusive. 1500 RS5s, 890 TTRS etc... I know many people who would buy the RS6 avant if it was available here. Even if they just brought 500 over... They would sell. Might as well steal some sales from MBZ's E63 wagon.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts