Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post on the Porsche site. I'm thinking of buying a new 911 Turbo S. What's the best sounding exhaust in the market? I know it will never sound like my 458, but what would guys recommend?

·
Registered
446 Posts
This is my first post on the Porsche site. I'm thinking of buying a new 911 Turbo S. What's the best sounding exhaust in the market? I know it will never sound like my 458, but what would guys recommend?
I put a Tubi on my Cayenne TT S and love it. But, call the guys at SharkWerks (510) 651-0300 they can help you!

·
Registered
984 Posts
So i have put a two different system's so far on my 991 Turbo S. Here has been my impressions.

GMG Exhaust - It sounds great and looks great! Its loud, it pops, gargles and just sounds vicious. But let me emphasize, it is LOUD! I was extremely happy with the system.

The AWE Tuning Exhaust - This system is a bit more refined than the GMG, it still pops and gargles but does it with more of an exotic flair. While it does not sound like your 458, it does sound incredibly dramatic and finely tuned compared to stock and the GMG system.

We have our 991 Turbo S on display here in our showroom if you would like to come down and hear what it sounds like in person :)

Give us a call if you have any questions at all :)

Reactions: matthew.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts