Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We are proud to announce that we have begun development and production of our 2013+ Range Rover Grille Package. The package will include:

Carbon Fiber Front Grille with crystal & LED detail
Carbon Fiber Side Vents with crystal & LED detail
Foglight area grille inserts with crystal & LED detail
Carbon door and rear bumper moldings with metal finishing detail

Some features of our new package include top quality carbon fiber combined with LED and crystal lighting. The front grill and side vents will also include metal detail finishings that will be customizable in finishes such as nickel, rose gold, brushed aluminum and many more!

Here are a couple rendered and teaser pictures. More to come. We are currently taking pre-order with completion time estimated at 8 weeks.

Special pricing for pre-orders and L4P members. Email or PM me for details!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no disrespect to the sponsor, but why the two vertical bars? looks really random to me.
No disrespect taken :wink:

Here are some real life pictures of our Grille Package for the 2010+ Sports. You can see here what those design bars are for. enjoy!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Classy. I really like the the pieces and the wheels. Wish RR owners would occupy their vehicles with Stromen and not Strut. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
279 Posts
this is super cool. I am a big fan of adding LED's tastefully.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Production and development is coming along nicely. Here's our preliminary cad work on the front fog light area inserts.

You'll notice the crystal piece which will be laser etched and lit by LED's and will follow the curvature of the bumper! Text Font Bumper Line Automotive design

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
513 Posts
Your pieces look wonderful. I'm sure all of us would really enjoy some in-depth photos of the carbon work, and fit & finish of the grills when you have the time. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts