Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For this 2013 Scion FRS we used 19" TSW Alloy wheels Nurburgring Gun Metal with a custom Red stripe. Wheel and tire set up is 19x8 wrapped with 225-35-19 Federal Tires. If you have any further questions feel free to give us a call thank you.

(626) 814-1158

Wheel Financing / Giovanna Wheels & Rims, Rim by Audio City USA

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I like it alot! I think it would be even better without the red lip (and a drop of course).

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I'm a fan, like others have said though, a drop would take it up another level. Good job fellas!

Reactions: AudioCityUsa

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Nothing wrong with the wheels, they compliment the car well. Only problem I see is it needs a drop.

Reactions: AudioCityUsa

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
You know, in some communities a high-riding stance is considered a symbol of status. I believe the term is "ballin' tall".

Nice car, nice wheels, nice pictures!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Needs to be lowered and I think it'll look good
I love those wheels but it just doesn't go with that color car
I like it alot! I think it would be even better without the red lip (and a drop of course).
I'm a fan, like others have said though, a drop would take it up another level. Good job fellas!
Nothing wrong with the wheels, they compliment the car well. Only problem I see is it needs a drop.
You know, in some communities a high-riding stance is considered a symbol of status. I believe the term is "ballin' tall".

Nice car, nice wheels, nice pictures!

Thank you, and yes we will be lowering vehicle very soon just waiting on customer to bring it in. :)

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
For whatever reason, maybe its the stretched tire, but those look like 30s, not 35s.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Not saying you're wrong just saying what it looks like. most likely because they aren't square sidewalls and look a little stretched

1 - 19 of 19 Posts