Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this is my first official post, not a reply to other threads.... I'm friends with the L4P family and I represent my platinum motorsport fam til the casket drops. much love... I've had a lot of cars and been on a lot of threads, but I only want to share my cars on here

just bought a new 2013 RR Ghost and was gonna keep it stock, but then I wanted to murder it out completely and do it how Kim K has her, but Beckham has one like that and so does another cat, then I thought I really don't want to do anything murdered out. been there and done that a few times now. I want to stay away from matte colors and color matched wheels etc... I wanted something more old school to the days of chrome lips and brushed windows with Polished faces.... something clean as FK and classy

so my brother George hooked up the wheels nicely... my boy Reggie has a car like this, but he shipped his car to Miami so I'm really happy how this came out

BB GHOST1.jpg BB GHOST2.jpg BB GHOST3.jpg BB GHOST4.jpg BB GHOST5.jpg

I didn't want to powder coat the moldings and lids around the lights and things... I just felt this needed chrome accents to accentuate the regal feel of a Rolls Royce

thanks for looking

again much love to my #PML fam George, Jack, Rob and Sammy

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Might be the best looking RR I have ever seen. Wheel choice is perfect for it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
UGHHHH the rims bro, just plain McNASTY!

·
Silver Sponsor
786 Posts
so this is my first official post, not a reply to other threads.... I'm friends with the L4P family and I represent my platinum motorsport fam til the casket drops. much love... I've had a lot of cars and been on a lot of threads, but I only want to share my cars on here

just bought a new 2013 RR Ghost and was gonna keep it stock, but then I wanted to murder it out completely and do it how Kim K has her, but Beckham has one like that and so does another cat, then I thought I really don't want to do anything murdered out. been there and done that a few times now. I want to stay away from matte colors and color matched wheels etc... I wanted something more old school to the days of chrome lips and brushed windows with Polished faces.... something clean as FK and classy

so my brother George hooked up the wheels nicely... my boy Reggie has a car like this, but he shipped his car to Miami so I'm really happy how this came out

View attachment 75030 View attachment 75031 View attachment 75032 View attachment 75033 View attachment 75034

I didn't want to powder coat the moldings and lids around the lights and things... I just felt this needed chrome accents to accentuate the regal feel of a Rolls Royce

thanks for looking

again much love to my #PML fam George, Jack, Rob and Sammy
A touch of Boner.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Such a badass whip. Tomorrow is going to be epic!

·
Registered
73 Posts
one of the best ghosts ive ever seen !!! love the rim job !!!:clap:

·
Registered
73 Posts
#PML :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Wow, that's clean man! #PML

Reactions: Dillon1018

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
So sick, wheel choice couldn't be better!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Really like the wheels you put on the car. How do you feel the drive is now with the over sized wheels. Do you notice a big difference?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts