Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting my 2013 Range Rover in the first week of February and I am BEYOND pumped so i thought it would be cool for as members get their new beauties to post pictures and owners reviews because there really aren't any out there yet! Let me know if you ordered your too! never had to pre order a car so far in advance before.

Reactions: crookedm

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
White with an ivory interior piano black wood. My current is all black so I thought it would be kinda cool to go completely te opposite.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is there any chance a diesel will be making it stateside?? My dad is thinking of looking to move from his X5 3.5d and I just told him about the 2014 Cayenne offering the diesel but he is a big fan of the redesigned RR. Thanks guys

·
Registered
37 Posts
I test drove a white 2013. Very impressed with the interior esp the dash, turn dial shifter and general comfort.

Post a review of your ownership experience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its now been over a year of having it and I am amazed by the vehicle. Even on the 22 inch wheels its amazingly smooth on and off road. Here in NJ we had a rough winter and the Range plowed through it!

Reactions: Sketch
1 - 10 of 10 Posts