Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Leave it as it is, there's enough L322's ruined by plus 20 inch wheels and chrome crap, lets leave the L405 alone!

Nice car though you must me made up!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Finally got to check it out today. The mk2 outgoing one looks more rugged and brutish whereas the new body is sleeker and urban.

The smell of the interior cow is incredible!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
na i don't need anymore chrome crap, 1 chrome car is enough :p
Leave it as it is, there's enough L322's ruined by plus 20 inch wheels and chrome crap, lets leave the L405 alone!

Nice car though you must me made up!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
subd

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

We're currently building out 3 2013 Range Rovers ...
Come thru and check it out!!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Charles definitely know we got you covered with a sick setup. Just to say I'd go with 22's or bigger without any thinking. But it's all up to you! Some CV15's or CV9's would look good ...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Sorry for the wait guys, I'm moving around lots of cars right now so the Range has been needed for driving and hasn't had time to go into the shop. The build will begin this weekend though. Look out, big things coming soon.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
If you need help moving cars from your place to mine, I'm available.

Reactions: j_belll

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Sorry for the wait guys, heres some pictures of the progress snagged from RDB's build thread. Special thanks to Zito wheels for allowing me to be the first car in America on these new shoes. There is ALOT more going on in the next few weeks and hopefully a body kit getting thrown on in time for summer. Stay tuned :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Sorry for the wait. I'm still in Dallas so I haven't seen the car yet, but i just stole this off RDB's Facebook page. Enjoy!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Needs a kit badly. Is this parking lot access button posing or lowering module?
Lot access. I didn't want to lower it because the ride is so perfect that I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I messed it up.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts