Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went out to "look" at the new Range Rover this weekend and walked out with one. I want it to look epic with no expenses spared. The only thing I might hold off on is a wide-body kit, but besides that, I'm game for anything. Ideas anyone?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Beast! Congrats.

Not sure anything is avail until spring time.

I'd totally do the startech kit with whatever hre wheels if no go on wide body.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Too many option's, will have plenty of kits to choose from in the next few months, for now you know what to do. :wink:

Lowering is available now btw.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Lowering, color match paint accents, lowering module and wait for the best kit so you dont get bored after forst mods...

Congrats!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm thinking wheels, some paint touchups, tint, and wrapping the roof black for now. I haven't seen any kits I'm crazy about yet, that luma one looks a bit over the top. We'll see what happens tho ;)

Also, how do you compare it to your other Rover?
Hardly even comparable. It makes the other Range feel like a Civic, its a whole new league.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm thinking wheels, some paint touchups, tint, and wrapping the roof black for now. I haven't seen any kits I'm crazy about yet, that luma one looks a bit over the top. We'll see what happens tho ;)

Hardly even comparable. It makes the other Range feel like a Civic, its a whole new league.
Looking good!

Some aesthetics and some more power!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
black out the grilles and other chrome parts
drop, wheels
tint and exhaust
startech kit and a wrap in the future if you want to

1 - 20 of 54 Posts