Luxury4Play.com banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts
Sleepy I'm working on a video shoot. It's just been a little rough over here in Jersey with the Sandy aftermath. But the video should be done and edited within a month or so. Once its done I'll be posting it up immediately. But in the meantime here is one studio shot.
What wheels are those?

My dealership finally got in a 2013 FFRR demo vehicle, although unfortunately not an Autobiography or even Supercharged. I have to say I really liked it in person. Everything is greatly improved, and the post-diet FFRR feels quite nimble for its size - I can't wait to test drive a Supercharged version. I loved the heated, cooled, and massaging seats too. Also, basically every light has been replaced with LEDs, even the fog lights, which is a huge improvement.

My only real complaint is that the curves make it look a bit soft. However, that's nothing a roof rack and some off-road tires can't fix. Also, I imagine Overfinch will be able to create an excellent kit. I forgot to get any pictures of the interior, but here are some iPhone pics of the exterior...

Discussion starter · #63 ·
My dealership finally got in a 2013 FFRR demo vehicle, although unfortunately not an Autobiography or even Supercharged. I have to say I really liked it in person. Everything is greatly improved, and the post-diet FFRR feels quite nimble for its size - I can't wait to test drive a Supercharged version. I loved the heated, cooled, and massaging seats too. Also, basically every light has been replaced with LEDs, even the fog lights, which is a huge improvement.

My only real complaint is that the curves make it look a bit soft. However, that's nothing a roof rack and some off-road tires can't fix. Also, I imagine Overfinch will be able to create an excellent kit. I forgot to get any pictures of the interior, but here are some iPhone pics of the exterior...
My exact thoughts! We have a whole line of products already in the works!

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.