Luxury4Play.com banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts
people don't buy rovers for class-leading or even class-competitive reliability. it's an excessively complex suv and thus commands excessive prices. people pay extra for it because the brand makes them feel better about themselves and changes how joe public perceives you the owner. i said b4 and i'll say it again it's yet another keepin up with the joneses, changs, and rodriguezes automobile. you buy the newest one you can afford even if you gotta lease the beast.

it's no question a nice ride and you put this 2013 model right up next to a 2012... you know clearly which one's the new chief of the tribe. from epl stadium garages to the valet line in weho, you're going to see a ton of these flossmobiles. range rover brand marketing is almost as good as the 911's. well done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0me0hLXtEqc&feature=g-u-u

i love it, especially the interior. but i can't get over the fact that i see a ford flex every time i keep staring at it. looking forward to seeing some modded ones though!

i love it, especially the interior. but i can't get over the fact that i see a ford flex every time i keep staring at it. looking forward to seeing some modded ones though!

Have to agree, it looks like a Ford Edge and a shark bred together. I'm just lost for words with the front-end... it looks like 5 different engineers ideas and nobody had the heart to say 'no' to any of them.

Interior is spectacular tho

It's nice looking but it's hard to not to think of Ford Explorer

From what I heard a newer version is coming 2014....
The first orders should arrive in October/November of next year as a 2014 model. However, LR may push that back to 2014 as a 2015 model year, depending on testing.

I just got to spend some time with a fully loaded HSE & Autobiography. The fit and finish on the truck is pure Range Rover. It most definitely has a evolving feel about it from the previous L322 model. It drives better then I can put into words, I'll just leave it at that. You can still sit on the back of it with your Hunter boots swinging below. Handling & acceleration can be compared to something almost luxury coupe like....seriously. Pictures do NOT do the truck justice. I was not a fan until I really got to play with it, touch everything single part of it and ogle its goodies for a few hours. Lovely truck. Still a Range Rover. My only complaint is the lack of a turbo diesel V6 & V8 option for the U.S./Canada. Bring it Land Rover! Now some pics.....
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover

Headlamp Automotive lighting Vehicle Car Light

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Public space

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Car seat

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sport utility vehicle

Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Range rover Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover

Sleepy I'm working on a video shoot. It's just been a little rough over here in Jersey with the Sandy aftermath. But the video should be done and edited within a month or so. Once its done I'll be posting it up immediately. But in the meantime here is one studio shot.

Discussion starter · #59 ·
Sleepy I'm working on a video shoot. It's just been a little rough over here in Jersey with the Sandy aftermath. But the video should be done and edited within a month or so. Once its done I'll be posting it up immediately. But in the meantime here is one studio shot.

:clap: Looks awesome! Glad we could help with this project! Now get to the pictures!

41 - 60 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.