Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
"Honey all of the other women have one at the country club, all I have is the old 2012 model. Honey I need this new Range Rover, do you want me to look poor?"

And that's how these ugly things are going to sell in big numbers...

·
Registered
690 Posts
awful, pure ugly IMO

If I had my laptop that has photo-shop with me, I would make a pretty funny edit of the front end; it looks like a smirking sly animal

·
Registered
26 Posts
terrible in my opinion. All i see is Explorer and even my mother's first thought was that it looked like a Ford Flex. It may look okay in dark colors, but who knows. Best bet is to probably way three years until they update it.

·
Registered
712 Posts
ehm.. seem to be in the minority here but, I really like it.

A Startech kit and new wheels on that and you've got a real winner!

·
Registered
712 Posts
ehm.. seem to be in the minority here but, I really like it.

A Startech kit and new wheels on that and you've got a real winner!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I may have ordered one already but I have to say the dimensions on this truck are wonderful. The overall bodystyle still carries over the predecessors. I am very excited to check it out in London & Paris. It still is very square, tall, and upholds the "Range Rover" presence. Great evolution with the interior and exterior. Honestly the one thing I am very happy about is the split tailgate. Lovely. Great truck, still upholds to the Range Rover monarch.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Besides the cheesy bumper vents and strange side slats, I'm actually a big fan. I think it'll be a very sharp truck in black, and an Overfinch kit and some RDB lovin' will fix the previous issues.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I kinda like it. Took me a minute or so to get used to the shape....

Sent using my Android media slave on Tapatalk 2.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts