1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
that looks great

·
Registered
276 Posts
O wow your right. I've seen Luxor in person but it never occurred to me that if you black out the accents of the truck it makes the color look much deeper. In these photos it almost comes off as a matte pearl white similar to that with what Caddy offers. I can't wait to get my 14' full size. The more I look at modified versions of the new Vogue the more excited I get.

·
Registered
651 Posts
O wow your right. I've seen Luxor in person but it never occurred to me that if you black out the accents of the truck it makes the color look much deeper. In these photos it almost comes off as a matte pearl white similar to that with what Caddy offers. I can't wait to get my 14' full size. The more I look at modified versions of the new Vogue the more excited I get.
Looking forward to you gittin urs!

·
Registered
448 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for the great comments. @plackslayer they modded the controller so when it is set to low it drops down lower than stock.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheel when your ready for wheels let me know WWW.VellanoWheels.com

·
Registered
651 Posts
flat faced 24s look too frail, too oregon trail wagon-ish. needs to be dished 24s for the ideal proportions in my eyes. plus this is parking lot pimpin ghetto height. you can't roll like this as the ride sucks nutz.

i'm hoping vell has some decent 3 piece or 2 piece options. hopefully they had big enough engineering cajones that they don't vibrate when driven in rain. who comes up with these names for wheel brands? lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts