Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a new car and the C-class is very pleasing...the price is decent, comfortable, and not bad on gas.
I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on it
Whats a good alternative if you don't like the mbz

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can't really go wrong with a new C-class. I've personally never been a big fan of the smaller Merc engines though, so I'd probably look for a used C300 or C350. Their is a reason MBZ sells so many of them.

How about a Cadillac ATS?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I prefer leasing a new car, don't have to worry about maintenance or anything like that. Even though I do agree with you, bigger displacement equals more fun :wink:
I never been a big fan of modern American cars, but I think I have to check it out this weekend. I've seen many comparisons between the big three (3 series, C-class, and now ATS). Thanks for the idea.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
2013 328i. doing leases here for 369/mo+tax zero down/due at signing for 39mo.

bmw no questions. i've actually considered leasing one untill the new m3 comes out. 34mph hwy

just flash the car and im sure it will make over 300hp/300tq

·
Registered
984 Posts
We were thinking of getting one as well for my sister. Looks fantastic with the new "SPORTS" package interior and red seat belts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just got one leased that's identical to the one you see here:

I was also considering 2013 BMW 328i, but the lease here was a lot more expensive and it wasn't 0% down. Anyways, I've always been a fan of BMW over Merc, and getting a C250 was more of a low-involvement decision as I was just looking for something with better MPG and this C250 had a special lease going on at the time, so I couldn't pass up on the offer.

After seeing it in person, I completely fell in love with it (again, never was a fan of Merc). Yes, it is not a powerhouse, but the power is enough for DD. And the sports package is just beautiful, and the car drives like a dream.

Get it! You won't regret it ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts