Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just recently came around this beauty !

Its the Breitling Superocean M2000, some think its a to heavy watch, Id say its perfect!

When I buy a new watch Im usually a guy that celebrates his new arrivals.

IMHO you can fill up a thread with so many sentences trying to describe this watch and you still cant pass your expierience, therfor

I said to myself best way would be doing a video and filling it with information and giving someone else the opportunity to take a look at it.

Enough said, enjoy the vids :)

Here are the review vids :)

2013 Breitling Superocean M2000 unboxing video

2013 Breitling Superocean M2000 review video

A few wristshots :)

Attachments

·
7,022 Posts
this is perfectly fine place for the thread. if you choose to do a more in depth review, I'd be happy to move it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is perfectly fine place for the thread. if you choose to do a more in depth review, I'd be happy to move it.
Thank you, I just implemented two review videos might fit now into the review category?

·
7,022 Posts
Nice review. This place gets more traffic and your thread seems to have sparked some interest. I will leave it here for now. Thanks for the contribution to the forum.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great. Definitely looks like it has a fair amount of weight to it. Nice bracelet too. What kind?
Thanks!

Its the steel Professional bracelet III

Weight:

141.15 g

Eventhough the watch weighs a little its unbelievably comfy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks a decent size, what is the dimension's on this piece?
Id say its the RIGHT size ;-)

Dimension of the watchbezel:

46,00 mm

Height:

Bracelet:

24/20

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do really like the looks of it. It definitely looks like it is a hefty watch, but I am a big guy.
Same here Im not small either!

Thats one of the reasons I just love this watch :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice review. This place gets more traffic and your thread seems to have sparked some interest. I will leave it here for now. Thanks for the contribution to the forum.
:)

Thank you!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice review.. Congrats on the new watch, but I have no clue why these things are so damn heavy.. Lol

I will be in the office or running a boat and its in the way, Im trying to make sure it doesn't get scratched or dinged. After consecutive days of wearing it and trying on one of the guys Rolexes in the office I think WTF was I thinking..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nice review.. Congrats on the new watch, but I have no clue why these things are so damn heavy.. Lol

I will be in the office or running a boat and its in the way, Im trying to make sure it doesn't get scratched or dinged. After consecutive days of wearing it and trying on one of the guys Rolexes in the office I think WTF was I thinking..
Thanks!
When you buy a watch, just wear it, dont think about dinging or scratching it. Scratches are a sign that you really love wearing your watch on a daily bases AND you made the ding or scratch and no one else...so hey YOU yes ya can lol

To be honest with you, i rocked a few days the watch accidentially against a steel frame ( door ) and there was not a scratch on it!
I thought the freaking saphire glas incl. the bezel busted in billion pieces during the stunt but there was nothing!

So even if a truck accidentially gets in contact with such kind of watch ( considering the owner not wearing it by the time of impact )
owner himself ( or widow ) sends it out to the watchmaker, in my case Breitling and they get you a complete revised watch back!

Thats Breitlings and many other luxury brand watchmakers life time repair waranty.

As for the appearance of the watch:

In the videos I made I really tried to show the watch from every angle, tried to catch the sparkling and wonderful bright shining of it and believe it or not the vids dont do this watch justice.
Infact they dont even come close to the level of how the watch sparkles, shines be it wearing the watch on weak light sources or really exposing the watch to bright daylight.
This thing just blings like crazy, really unbelievable.
To anyone interested just visit a local dealer and try this beast, you wouldnt be the only one falling immidiately in love with it...trust me ;-)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thanks!
When you buy a watch, just wear it, dont think about dinging or scratching it. Scratches are a sign that you really love wearing your watch on a daily bases AND you made the ding or scratch and no one else...so hey YOU yes ya can lol

To be honest with you, i rocked a few days the watch accidentially against a steel frame ( door ) and there was not a scratch on it!
I thought the freaking saphire glas incl. the bezel busted in billion pieces during the stunt but there was nothing!

So even if a truck accidentially gets in contact with such kind of watch ( considering the owner not wearing it by the time of impact )
owner himself ( or widow ) sends it out to the watchmaker, in my case Breitling and they get you a complete revised watch back!

Thats Breitlings and many other luxury brand watchmakers life time repair waranty.

As for the appearance of the watch:

In the videos I made I really tried to show the watch from every angle, tried to catch the sparkling and wonderful bright shining of it and believe it or not the vids dont do this watch justice.
Infact they dont even come close to the level of how the watch sparkles, shines be it wearing the watch on weak light sources or really exposing the watch to bright daylight.
This thing just blings like crazy, really unbelievable.
To anyone interested just visit a local dealer and try this beast, you wouldnt be the only one falling immidiately in love with it...trust me ;-)
I agree.. The latest contact I made was coming out of a dark movie theater and I could have sworn I was far away from the wall. There was a red hand rail I did not see and it was one of the worst scratching sounds I have ever heard. Not a mark on it. Impressive..

Congrats on the watch.. Enjoy it in good health.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I agree.. The latest contact I made was coming out of a dark movie theater and I could have sworn I was far away from the wall. There was a red hand rail I did not see and it was one of the worst scratching sounds I have ever heard. Not a mark on it. Impressive..

Congrats on the watch.. Enjoy it in good health.
Again thank you and I will :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts