Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Original Authentic Trusted Leading

Four simple words to describe Vossen. Four simple words to describe the 2013 Audi RS5. We are proud to share this latest video production which is a glimpse of what is to come from Vossen in 2013. Just a taste as we ramp up for the Vossen Precision Series.

Don't be the one having to explain your wheels. Let your wheels do the explaining for you.

Vossen
#teamvossen

·
Registered
1,337 Posts

Full shoot is ready to view, enjoy the updates!

Current Mod List:

Accuair management w/2 eXo mounts, 5 gal tank and 2 Viair compressors
UAS aero bags up front
Air House rears
Vossen CV4 20x10.5 all corners
Yoko S-Drive 275/30 20 all corners
Exhaust resonator delete

near future mods:
AirRex front and rears
APR supercharger
rear big brake kit

Suspension:

ACCUAIR

Click any photo to visit the full RS5 gallery!

2013 Audi RS5 | Accuair | Vossen VVS-CV4s

So beautiful

Gotta love this color combo

Managed by ACCUAIR

Gorgeous stance

Matte Graphite Machined VVS-CV4s

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks really good, especially the wheels. OEM-type look, just way better! How does the accuair affect the ride and handling though? While the Accuair system looks really good, and it's great to be able to change ride height on the fly, I can't imagine this system would make the car handle better.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks really good, especially the wheels. OEM-type look, just way better! How does the accuair affect the ride and handling though? While the Accuair system looks really good, and it's great to be able to change ride height on the fly, I can't imagine this system would make the car handle better.
The owner has posted things are great. He literally drove from Texas to Miami and back so he must be very confident in them. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mike, your website says that you only do 20" for your CV7's. Would you consider developing 19" for my B7 RS4? Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts