Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Good news for US customers. According to Autocar, Pagani is planning to homologate Zonda’s replacement, the C9, for the United States. Its twin-turbo 6.0 liter V12 engine and automated manual gearbox will meet 2013 California emissions regulations and will be Euro 5-compliant.

Read more!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome news. I just got done with EVOs last article on the Cirque. Amazing machine, and the last of the Zonda line.

Assuming that photo there is a spy shot of the C9 - visually while theres some change, there doesn't seem to be a massive change in its appearance. What's the big difference(s)?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Awesome news. I just got done with EVOs last article on the Cirque. Amazing machine, and the last of the Zonda line.

Assuming that photo there is a spy shot of the C9 - visually while theres some change, there doesn't seem to be a massive change in its appearance. What's the big difference(s)?
Apart from the new gull wing style doors I don't know of any other BIG differences.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I don't like the C9. However, Pagani himself said he would make a zonda f or a one off zonda for anyone that wanted one in the future. Since there are 6 Zonda c12 S in USA, we may one day start seeing F models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts