·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you work for Lambo of Atlanta? Is Brandon Saszi still there?
Unfortunately not....however I have very good connections with the staff there. I have not purchased my first car yet, but when I do I will go there, for pretty much all my cars. :)

Yes, Brandon is still there.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Unfortunately not....however I have very good connections with the staff there. I have not purchased my first car yet, but when I do I will go there, for pretty much all my cars. :)

Yes, Brandon is still there.
I used to go there all the time, I bought an E46 M3 from him a few years ago. He is a good guy.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I used to go there all the time, I bought an E46 M3 from him a few years ago. He is a good guy.
I agree, I try not to go on consecutive days/weekends. But because of the inventory I have been that last 3 saturday's consecutive :bitenails: I walked in to get a T-Shirt yesterday, when I went to go pay he said I could have it free. :D I told him I would leave because I didn't want to be in the way and when he saw I was there to take pictures he said I was more than welcome to take as many as I wanted. The staff there are really down-to-earth and I really appreciate their hospitatlity. If anyone ever comes to the Atlanta area to buy a car I recommend they go there.

IMAG0637 by Babystat, on Flickr

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts