Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess it's going the panamera way?

what do you guys think? people always complain about carrera's interior not being luxurious enough, but i think its a little too much of a sedan/suv interior?

current 2010-2011

2012 spy photo from inside line.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Always thought the new porsches had too many buttons. This looks overdone for it to be in the carrera. I like the current gen better, just the right amount of luxury but still feels more sporty. I wouldnt turn it down though lol

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Always thought the new porsches had too many buttons. This looks overdone for it to be in the carrera. I like the current gen better, just the right amount of luxury but still feels more sporty. I wouldnt turn it down though lol

haha... i enjoyed the Panamera Turbo interior when I drove it.. it was awesome but in a Carrera not too sure.. but yeah I wouldnt turn it down either..:D

·
Registered
740 Posts
I love it. It works so well in the pan and cayenne and I know they will make it as good in the 911. The pan/cayenne have the best interiors out there and I know this will be too.

·
Registered
155 Posts
photoshopped pan interior, 8spd auto gives it away. Porsche would never do this to the 911 (I'm hoping so anyway)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wow.. I love it. Always disliked the porsche interior..

·
Registered
307 Posts
I love the new one. I love the interiors of the Panamera and Cayenne, glad to see the Carerra follow suit.

·
Registered
495 Posts
It was inevitable. Not that that's a bad thing, as I'm sure all the new technology is fantastic. But as a previous owner of 2 911 Turbo manuals, its sad to see so much taking away from the beauty of rowing your own gears.

·
Registered
901 Posts
It appears to have the Panamera touch on it. I think it is nice but not for a 911

1 - 17 of 17 Posts