Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Audi released the new Audi A6 Teaser images today.The Audi A6 is expected to get a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 and a optional 4.0-liter V8 with a 7-speed or 8-speed transmission in the USA. However, the rest of the world will be getting diesels.

The new design is suppose to be awesome as per Audi. Also the car will be lighter because of the new WV modular Aluminum chassis.

More Pictures: 2012 Audi A6 Auto Debut

·
Registered
346 Posts
The Audi A6 is expected to get a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 and a optional 4.0-liter V8 with a 7-speed or 8-speed transmission in the USA. However, the rest of the world will be getting diesels.
why they get big engines?! are not green at all.
electrical and small engines is the way to go....

·
Registered
5,540 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
:bow1:
Officially Official: 2012 Audi A6 grows up, borrows a page from A8 — Autoblog all press shots and info are here.

if you dont think this is a good looking car. then you tell me what company makes better looking cars and if you say MB or BMW then i have no hope for you..
yeah they(audis) look similar, but on the road they are more than distinguishable.

VOMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think this looks good then i have NO hope for you bro! MB,BMW,Maserati etc...all make better looking cars... please stop your making yourself look real silly.The TT,A5/S5,R8 are the only cars coming out of audi right now that actually legit look good.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i think we can respectfully disagree and leave it at that.
:bow1:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Very nice, lots of potential with a few mods. Can't wait to see the avant!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts