Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Just picked up a RR for the winter and a daily work horse. What are some suggestions for external mods?

First thing though, anyone have a rattle with their rear hatch? I'm gonna bring it to the dealer Monday.

Truck is white. Already matched up the front tints with rear. Where can I get different Side Vents and Front grill?

Any input would be great. Thanks.

Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
492 Posts
You have a whole lot of choices, from Revere London, Kahndesign, Land Rover autobio, Strut grille, Dresden grilles, Tiarra grilles,

·
Registered
194 Posts
Mina Gallery...they hooked up my Jaguar...and they make beautiful products for the RR

·
Registered
86 Posts
You have a whole lot of choices, from Revere London, Kahndesign, Land Rover autobio, Strut grille, Dresden grilles, Tiarra grilles,
+1. check out the Range in my avatar. Dresden grille all black w/ chrome logos. different than your usual Strut kit..

then some 22" Giovanna or Vossen wheels and you're good to go.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The only grilles I really ever see on Range Rovers besides the stock ones are strut grilles. I like the look of the stock grille with the surroundings color coded to match the paint. Phmizban would you mind posting a few pictures of the Range Rover in your avatar.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The rear hatch rattle is pretty common, had it on 3 so far...Dealership should fix with no issues unless you get a lazy tech that does'nt want to search for rattle.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I have a great hook up on Strut kits if you want. Definitely can put you in touch with the right person.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts