Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 Range Rover Sport on 22" STARTECH Wheels & Kahn Lowering Module for L4P Member

Check out this 2011 Range Rover Sport we completed for L4P Member TahBOSS...

We did the 22" STARTECH Monostar IV wheels wrapped in 285/35/22 Pirelli Scorpion Zero's. To bring the ride down a bit, we did the Kahn Design Electronic Lowering Module which gave it that perfect stance. :clap:

Let me know what you think! PM me for special L4P Pricing :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
looks good...but that Range needs to get the bottom plastic sh*t painted sooooo bad.

·
Registered
343 Posts
what are the options in terms of lowering a range rover?

i heard of something called links? but do you lose the ability to lower and raise the car with the air suspension if you do this?

·
Registered
651 Posts
what are the options in terms of lowering a range rover?

i heard of something called links? but do you lose the ability to lower and raise the car with the air suspension if you do this?
links are a ghetto fab way to lower the truck. lowering modules are the only way to go.

·
Registered
343 Posts
links are a ghetto fab way to lower the truck. lowering modules are the only way to go.
with the lowering module, are you still able to raise the car with the air suspension still?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
with the lowering module, are you still able to raise the car with the air suspension still?
Absolutely - all the factory components are still functional while the module is on...

The lowering module even has a bypass switch where you can turn it off completely to go back to stock height.

PM me for a special End Of Year pricing on the Lowering Module :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cody,

We have a module for the Full Size but unfortunately it will not raise it higher than the factory parameters :(

We have them in stock for $2000 shipped...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Alex - is there a module for a 2010 fullsize? And can you raise it instead of lower?
Cody, contact these guys: Home - GAP Diagnostic. I believe they're working on a MY2010+ raising/lowering module (they've got one for pre-2010 that lets you raise above factory off-road height).

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cody, contact these guys: Home - GAP Diagnostic. I believe they're working on a MY2010+ raising/lowering module (they've got one for pre-2010 that lets you raise above factory off-road height).
Thanks keiphers, will get in touch with them.

And Alex, thanks for the response - will need a "lift" though in order to fit some 33s on my RR.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
hotttt, would love to see these on a white one!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts