Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is video of the 2011 Porsche Cayenne TURBO, it has a 500 HP Turbocharged V-8 and full-time AWD connected to a lightning fast PDK Transmission, I also have full video of the Porsche Cayenne S in action with revs and a drive as well, which has a 400 HP V-8.

The SUV is incredibly comfortable even in sport, and the steering is precision. It handles like a Carrera but gives you size and utility of an SUV. 200 LBS lighter than the old one and you can definately tell it in the acceleration and conering. Overall, fatastic peice of engineering and after a Drive and Ride in the S and TURBO on: Highway, windy stuff, regular streets, and traffic, I would reccomend this to some who wants an SAV rather than an SUV. Hope you enjoyed it and I will try to follow it up more closely in the next couple of weeks. Don't forget to Subscribe!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but the new cayennes dont have pdk..
You sure? Our "tour guide" used to work for HQ in germany and they sent him over here and he said "It has the PDK out of the Carrera which is what makes the shifts like sport, quick and smooth." (in a german accent) And the paddles were identical to the ones in the carrera.

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
yup positive ..no pdk's on cayenne..that's the first thing i was hoping for...but due to the weight and towing ability, it wont be able to handle north of 9000 lbs..
the 2011 model uses an 8 speed torque converter....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts