Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is definately better than the other one I posted from the party. Enjoy more and don't forget to subscribe.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
124 Posts
So what if you had a choice between that and a 458?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
^lambo

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reason I ask is I have my F430 up for sale and a 458 on the way...I'm just not 100% sold on the 458. Then again I have yet to see either of these 2 cars in person. Out of curiosity pcasey and nolimit why the raging bull over the prancing horse?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reason I ask is I have my F430 up for sale and a 458 on the way...I'm just not 100% sold on the 458. Then again I have yet to see either of these 2 cars in person. Out of curiosity pcasey and nolimit why the raging bull over the prancing horse?
Its what it does, sounds and feels. I know you asked those other guys responses but IMHO, the Gallardo is a work of art. I always short out my senses when I'm near one. Especially like the Superleggera. I like the 08 Superleggera over the 2011 but my god the 2011 sure is fun.

You FEEL: Alcantara and raw carbon fiber EVERYWHERE!! One press on the right fun pedal and at 8,000 RPM a flick of the right paddle and you're plastered into you're one-piece CF seat.
You SEE: This car with a angry SOB scowl that makes you want to climb in and figure out what this car is all about.
You HEAR: A Glorius V-10 producing 570 BHP and then your ears bleed.
You TASTE: What its like to be one of the fastest moving items on the earths surface.
You SMELL: The raw interior from all the materials used to make this masterpeice. This car doesn't have that usual "New Car Smell". When you get in this it "smells" fast.

All in All, I'm sure those visualizations ^ were terrible but thats how I feel about the raging bull. As far as the prancing horse goes. Thats a whole 'nother diary of feelings.

One thing I can say the Ferrari's and Lamborghini's have in common that I love is the exhaust valves. They allow you to sort of play games with people. You drive down the street below 3,000 RPM and you get the faint unertones of the V-10 in the Gallardo or the V-8 in the F430/458 and people here and there take a glance, but then you floor it and BAM! the downtown center is filled with heavenly music as you power along up to fourth and come back down from your dream that is very much a reality, where those who took one look have now taken a second and you have awaken their SEE and HEAR senses.

>The exhaust vavles are very prominent in this one<

Either one of these cars could easily be MY morning double expresso with just one press of the gas.

In short, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and even Porsche are all great car makers and produce wonderful peices of kit. But if you gave me $300,000, a 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera would be coming my way and Kreissiegg F1 Exhaust would be fitted soon after the car got emissioned. This new superleggera is just a tad too flashy. But I know I probably put you guys to sleep so carry-on.:bow1:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks guys for your opinions. They are much appreciated. I'll let you know what I decide on.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I really love the new 570SL, if I had to choose between that and the 458 im going with this

1 - 15 of 15 Posts