Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I sent my car out to hennessey to get the V700 Package installed... Here is a video shot 2 weeks ago with the 650 package... Gonna get louder and more powerful this week. Should be getting it back end of this month ready to tear up some socal streets...

·
Registered
931 Posts
Previous gen V owner now M5 owner...the V 2 is hands down a world beater. Can't wait to get back into one.

Not a knock on you or Hess but the V community sees nearly 600rwhp with a pulley exh and a good tune. Not sure if Jess is still tuning for Hess but check out some of wait4meperformance stuff. :)

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Oh man, loving this car. Didn't even know Hennessey had their hands on one yet. Cant wait to see the final product.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I just had the opportunity to take a CTS-V around the West Palm Beach International Raceway..... the car is a beast and it handles amazingly...

you sir... you are a F'ing maniac.... :clap: :lol: the CTS-V is already a beast... you got a beast on steroids. :lol:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heres the final numbers on the dyno and an updated video guys. The car is on its way to Detroit for a magazine shoot and i should have it back by next weekend ready for the next meet. Ill have the V to keep me busy until the G comes back from TT @ SP

·
Registered
625 Posts
That this sounds like an absolute BEAST!!! Props for modding her right off the showroom floor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts